Monday 5 April 2010

Dave Cee radio show April 4th 2010

Here's my latest show, which i did live on www.stompradio.com on Easter Sunday 2010.
I had very little time to plan it so took a gamble and pulled out a box worth of vinyl (plus 1 cd) of artists beginning with S, from the racks in my studio!
A gamble i enjoyed putting together as a 2 hr radio show. I hope you like it.
D/load and play links below...


Sean Escoffrey - Days like this (Spinna mix)
Starshine - Alli need is you
Skyy - Let's celebrate
Satin, Silk and Lace - Your love
Sherrick - Just call (hot line mix)
Stevie V - Paradise
Steve Parks - Movin in the right direction
Slave - You and me
Snoop Dogg - The way you like it
Soul 4 Real - Every little thing i do
ads
Solo - Touch me
Smith and Mighty - Anyone
Sunfire - Young free and single
Sweet Charles - Soul man
Side Effect - Keep that same old feeling
Serious Intention - Serious
Starpoint - It's all yours
Sybil Thomas - Rescue me
Sybil - Falling
Sharon Redd - Never give you up
Sylvia Striplin - Give me your love
Shalamar - Over and over (extended version)

PodOmatic links;
PLAY

DOWNLOAD

Soundcloud links;
PLAY

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment