Wednesday 24 March 2010

Dave Cee radio show Mar 21st 2010

Here's the latest show from me, broadcast live from www.StompRadio.com last sunday (21st March 2010)

In this weeks show there's recent tracks from George Benson, Raheem DeVaughn and Cool Million, plus various ol skool joints and jams from Curtis Mayfield, Incognito, Patti Jo and the SOS Band and a whole lot more.

Get in the groove for 2 hrs with me Dave Cee and don't forget you can be a part of the show too, live or just send in a request.

P'ace! DC



James Mason - Sweet Power (your embrace)
Impromp2 - Mocha Soul
George Benson - Nuthin' but a party
Raheem DeVaughn ft Wale - The greatness
Jon B - I'm right here
SOS Band - SOS (dit dit dit dash dash..)
The Intruders - Who do you love
Curtis Mayfield - What is my woman for?
Patti Jo - Ain't no love lost
Woods Empire - Universal Love
The Detroit Spinners - Love is in Season
ads
Otis Gayle - I'll be around
Johnny Osbourne - We need love
Mark Capanni - I Believe in Miracles
Elements of Life - Into my life
Bob Sinclair - My only love
Family Tree ft Sharon Brown - Family Tree (Norman Cook edit)
Dalindeo - Voodoo
Incognito - I've been waiting
Cool Million ft PACE - Thought we had it
Patrice Rushen - Let your love be free
LAX - All my love
Leo's Sunshipp - Back for more


STREAM FROM HERE

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment